I've been bad.....

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
On my ongoing search for 22 lr, traveling through Greenville, SC, I noticed a brand new Cabelas once I turned onto I-385. A sense of warmth came over me as I quickly took the next exit and eargerly approached what I thought would be a safe bet of finding the round that I love to shoot. Unfortunely, this location was still under construction....

I turned back to the main road, and what did I spot? It had to be an oasis, the sign looked just like the logo of the famous Palmetto State Armoury.... I thought that was impossible, but I had to investigate further, and to my surprise IT WAS!!! I decided to stop by and look at some of the eye candy that was standing on the shelves, thats when I seen her. My forgotten love. The one that I had to let go when things got tight around the homefront. I had often remember the good times we had, but I've moved on.

As I searched through the other areas, full of magazines, there my heart dropped again. I found several Hi Cap mags for her. At that point I found that I had not fully moved on and reached for 2 packages. I approached the gun counter, as the employee asked, "Can I help you find something?" My reply was quick and emotional, "The gun to go with these mags."

The HK USC 45 Carbine has returned to my collection, simply on a quest to find 22 lr.

WP_20140108_002.jpg

Sorry, for the crappy pics, Hotel lighting sucks....

Lol I remember staying in a hotel that was a mile away and not realizing palmetto was right there till I went to the store intentionally 6months later.

Back
Top Bottom