• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Official . . .Hogs In Banks/Jackson County

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
Another hunt club member got him on trail cam , i didn't believe it because i been hunting this area for 20 yrs and yet to see one till this eve . . . He came out while we were bushogging the lower field next to a creek I'M JACKED UP ABOUT IT TOO . No more traveling to S GA. to hunt them . . .i'll try to get the SD card from him and post a pic up

Last edited:
The old timer with the cam is gonna try an email me the pic , but he's out of date and not up with the new technology. No armadillos yet, there just below athens before you find them. If you look at a map where jackson , banks and madison county meet . . . that's us. madison county is the creek that is the back property line. I think the one i saw today and the one on cam are diff but hard to tell , looks to be 50-60 lbs

dang....sucks to hear, and they breed like rabits. Had em all over the lease in stewart county, but they are crawling everywhere down there! Walked out one evening to one standing in the road, one of the larger muscular razorback looking ones with the tusks, feral hog was all over like crazy on the lease as well.. I'd guessimate 150-200..I about peed on myself, as I had just unloaded my rifle, cased it and was walking to the door of the truck! He grunted and shot off in the woods! I hopped in the truck and just hauled butt!....Hope you can keep the numbers down! Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom