• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iTrader Court!

Does "Got an AK" deserve a negative rating?

• Yes! He said "done deal"

Votes: 95 55.6%
  • No! No time or place to meet was set.

Votes: 76 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder Dome.

We go buy the rules:
2 man enter = If you want to air your grevance in here you will both take automatic 1 day banishment from the site.
If one man request your presence here you must show up and latter rule still applies.

Bust a deal face the wheel = If you break a deal 2 days banishment or make good on the deal.

and no outside parties allowed to comment in the thread, all spectators must post in the stupid section if they want to comment.
break the rule 1 day banishment..

illegitimate grievance?
then we go with 2 men enter 1 man leave... 2 day banishment for false claim

Yeah, some sort of throw-down seems appropriate at this point. We've talked it to death, lets see some action!
View attachment 110568

Make a decision and lets move on.Off with their heads,ban em,spank em,give em both negative feedback and they will leave on their own.

I would have to say no feed back- There done deal was broken, if anything the buyer should get neut for changing the done deal. The done deal had changed, nothing was agreed to. Location was not specific. No time. Negog still in happening, means products are still on the table. No set deal- No feed back

If you start changing a done deal then both parties have to agree or neg or neutral feed back can be left but this deal was not done- no feed back

Agreed here....^^^^^

I have had some questionable circumstances in deals, but if no specific time nor place was set, there was no real deal set up... I'll take it or done deal should ONLY come AFTER negotiations and a time and place is agreed upon with both parties involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom