• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS House for sale

Sometimes it amazes me which threads turn into something and the ones you think would dont....this thread is a perfect example of why i odt. Now somebody go read his water meter and post it up.
Shiiiiiiiiii....

You know how far away I am from Villa Rica? I found his house from my couch. Aren't you in Douglasville? Hop yo ass in the truck and read it. :pound:

For real, though, it probably isn't on. House is kuh-leened out in those pics. Probably already has the water shut off.

Shiiiiiiiiii....

You know how far away I am from Villa Rica? I found his house from my couch. Aren't you in Douglasville? Hop yo ass in the truck and read it. :pound:

For real, though, it probably isn't on. House is kuh-leened out in those pics. Probably already has the water shut off.
Im sure sooner or later someone will fly a drone out to the house from their couch

I've traded with him,nice guy.

Same here, James is a good man.
sorry...I didn't realize you were a realtor....I must yield to you superior knowledge

you've got to be ****ting me......the poster hasn't even posted the address, and we are going to start arguing about the location...for the love of !!!ck!!!
That's his house, it is on a cul-de-sac, I know this because I have been there.

I literally came in this thread to throw shade at using the terms "prestigious" and "Villa Rica" in the same sentence until I saw that neighborhood's web page. Man...swanky. :hat:

Ya' boy don't have that kinda scratch. :frown:
IMG_9745.png

Back
Top Bottom