• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! $139.99 Cash Discount Price - Italian M91 Carcano with Bayonet

If anyone has one with the bayonet and a box of ammo I'm willing to trade a 7.62x54r spam can for one I never get to dolonaga and rarely have time off just send me a pm if you are interested

I heard a customer talking about the octagonal barrel versus round barrel at the receiver Not sure what that's all about, but this particular person like the octagonal or hexagon whatever it was better.
What say the experts??

Hex receivers are earlier. As I recall, they made those from 1893 up until 1916.

There are some real gems in there, I dug through one of the crates on the search for Pre-1898s of which there were several.

This is the absolutely best price in the country on these! Excellent deal!

Hex receivers are earlier. As I recall, they made those from 1893 up until 1916.

There are some real gems in there, I dug through one of the crates on the search for Pre-1898s of which there were several.

This is the absolutely best price in the country on these! Excellent deal!
Wish I would have been there for you to pick out a good one for me.

Deal over I guess??

Before COVID, before Black communist riots, and Dementia Joe winning the White House, you could buy soft point 6.5 Carcano made by Norma. A very good hunting round for a reasonable price of about two dollars per shot.
But it's long gone -- all sold out & backordered indefinitely.

Even The places that were selling it for four dollars per round have sold out.

Back
Top Bottom