• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! $139.99 Cash Discount Price - Italian M91 Carcano with Bayonet

Before COVID, before Black communist riots, and Dementia Joe winning the White House, you could buy soft point 6.5 Carcano made by Norma. A very good hunting round for a reasonable price of about two dollars per shot.
But it's long gone -- all sold out & backordered indefinitely.

Even The places that were selling it for four dollars per round have sold out.

Madison Guns has both the FMJ and SP in stock right now ~$28 a box. Fast shipping, just got mine in!

https://madisonguns.com/products-for-sale-online/ammunition/6-5x52mm-carcano/

Before COVID, before Black communist riots, and Dementia Joe winning the White House, you could buy soft point 6.5 Carcano made by Norma. A very good hunting round for a reasonable price of about two dollars per shot.
But it's long gone -- all sold out & backordered indefinitely.

Even The places that were selling it for four dollars per round have sold out.

the ammo they were selling with the rifles were SP made by rifleline. Got my clips in today.

image.jpg

If you want the rifle and you see a deal on ammo, yes, I would get it.

But don't wait too long on the rifle!
Remember when a huge quantity of Turkish K98 Mausers were imported to the USA
and the wholesale price was $59 each? At first many gun stores were selling them for $89 to $129.
Well, as soon as that boatload of Mausers was all sold and there were no more coming in to the jobbers and wholesalers, the price started climbing steadily.

If you want the rifle and you see a deal on ammo, yes, I would get it.

But don't wait too long on the rifle!
Remember when a huge quantity of Turkish K98 Mausers were imported to the USA
and the wholesale price was $59 each? At first many gun stores were selling them for $89 to $129.
Well, as soon as that boatload of Mausers was all sold and there were no more coming in to the jobbers and wholesalers, the price started climbing steadily.
I tried to get by there yesterday and today but work just got in the damn way. Hopefully they'll have one left when I have a chance to get back next Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom