Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: First car for 16 year old daughter

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for, but flexible.
<10k
4 door
smallish to mediumish
hands free'y bluetoothish
Reliable
Automatic
A/C, Heat, blah blah, goes without saying
Not too ugly that shes ashamed to drive it. I had a lot of wonderful times in some ****box cars (not mine, my parents loved me) that my friends had but I feel like I'm in a better position than some of them were. I did a lot of that "building character" bull**** and some of it was just that, bull****.
Small suv ok

Anybody moving on from a commuter car they want to be rid of? I have until November to find one.
Thanks

P.S. If it helps, we are poor and she is underprivileged. Also, sometimes, I'm pretty sure she is mentally handicapped.
ril.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The other mini trucks. I love this thing and I drive the piss out of it. Like, every day, and on 100 mile trips. First automobile I ever had that absolutely gave me joy to drive around.
Aaand, 38 mpg with the street tires on it.
View attachment 3434120
Oh hell yeah! I love those Tokyo Special trucks. When I worked at the port in Brunswick there was a smaller fenced in lot beside our load line lot that belonged to the Customs Service. There was always a wide variety of cars sitting there waiting to be cleared. And there was always tiny trucks like these sitting there.
When I scratch the right lottery ticket or get rear ended by the right driver I'm buying me a place in either Shellman Bluff or St Marys . The folks down there drive golf carts and side by sides up and down the road like it's legal. But I want one of these.

She looks right at home in that truck! Now is a good time to find yourself something new and exciting!
Ah, so what your saying is she already took " Mental Ownership" of that big old Ford. That's what we used to call it in the car bidness. So when she gets back from the test drive you just tell her " Okay then just park it here by the building in the "Sold Lane". :cool:

the more expensive question here is what’s the insurance going to cost? What about 5k for the car and another 5k for insurance?

Just wait until that long haired boy drives out that driveway with your little girl with him,knowing exactly what he’s up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom