Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: First car for 16 year old daughter

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for, but flexible.
<10k
4 door
smallish to mediumish
hands free'y bluetoothish
Reliable
Automatic
A/C, Heat, blah blah, goes without saying
Not too ugly that shes ashamed to drive it. I had a lot of wonderful times in some ****box cars (not mine, my parents loved me) that my friends had but I feel like I'm in a better position than some of them were. I did a lot of that "building character" bull**** and some of it was just that, bull****.
Small suv ok

Anybody moving on from a commuter car they want to be rid of? I have until November to find one.
Thanks

P.S. If it helps, we are poor and she is underprivileged. Also, sometimes, I'm pretty sure she is mentally handicapped.
ril.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You just do the best you can and hope they make good decisions. She really is very conservative. I tell her that she has/is the most valuable commodity on earth. Wars have been fought for girls like her and men will do it until the end of time. Don't give yourself to someone not worthy of the greatest gift there is. She seems to understand
That’s all you can do brother is build the foundation and hope they don’t stray no further than the porch,they are so much more interfering with our kids than we ever had.that social media is the devil.check out life 360 it will give some piece of mind.

Try cargurus just to see what's out there under $10,000 near your zip code. You'll see some pretty nice vehicles for $10K.

Back in 2011 I bought my daughter an 8 yr old 3 series with low miles. It was like new.
She drove it all the way through college. Changed the oil and kept tires on it. Great cars.
Safe cars.
And she will love it.
You will enjoy driving it too.

Made the mistake of buying my daughter a brand new Ford escape. It's been in the shop 41 days now with an engine vibration they can't figure out.

Avoid Ford!

Now I have to start over and find something else. I feel your pain.

Back in 2011 I bought my daughter an 8 yr old 3 series with low miles. It was like new.
She drove it all the way through college. Changed the oil and kept tires on it. Great cars.
Safe cars.
And she will love it.
You will enjoy driving it too.
I owned a couple BMW in the past and had major electrical problems with both of them. Never again Black Man's Wagon, never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom