• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It was a beautiful peaceful morning until..........

That's the same reason I still don't get dove hunting. I think it's just an excuse to get drunk and get a sunburn while using up a case of shotgun shells. If you had a 5 gallon bucket of doves you still ain't got ****.

Hush your mouth. 8 to 10 doves wrapped in bacon, marinated and cooked on a charcoal fire and you definitely have a meal.

Just cooked the last I had in the freezer, good eating.

That's the same reason I still don't get dove hunting. I think it's just an excuse to get drunk and get a sunburn while using up a case of shotgun shells. If you had a 5 gallon bucket of doves you still ain't got ****.
you wrong !!!! I kill my limit with less than 2 boxes of shells, I don't get sunburned or drunk.
I have a wonderful time. apparently you have never eaten a dove breast wrapped in bacon , you have lost out .

you wrong !!!! I kill my limit with less than 2 boxes of shells, I don't get sunburned or drunk.
I have a wonderful time. apparently you have never eaten a dove breast wrapped in bacon , you have lost out .
Well that does sound like a good recipe. But I had dove several times in my teens and it just seemed like not much to it.
A few years ago we lived beside peach orchards and peanut fields in Ft Valley in an old GA Forestry Office with a metal roof. Every single year the local guys would rain down bird shot on my roof and get my wife worked up. Worse than that they would shoot right at the damn power lines. One year this girl sat right in the dirt road at a corner in a damn folding chair and wouldn't move. She moved when the DNR showed up and let her know for certain she was hunting (or trying to) in the middle of a public road.

Back
Top Bottom