• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a cool old pic from 1939 NC

Them overalls is worf monies now.......
You ain’t kiddin!!! I went to buy a few pair at Ollie’s about a year or so ago and I think the offName Liberty’s were $85 . Shoot, I’ll keep wearing my blue jeans and Academy $20 special pants. Academy’s racks/tables nearest the isles…. you can’t beat the prices and they’ve held up.

You ain’t kiddin!!! I went to buy a few pair at Ollie’s about a year or so ago and I think the offName Liberty’s were $85 . Shoot, I’ll keep wearing my blue jeans and Academy $20 special pants. Academy’s racks/tables nearest the isles…. you can’t beat the prices and they’ve held up.
I wore Levi's for @ 27yrs. Same style, just different size. Then my body changed. I like the relaxed fit now. Levi's got too expensive and they no longer made something that fit me anymore. In fact, I go to Good Will for my cloths now

I wore Levi's for @ 27yrs. Same style, just different size. Then my body changed. I like the relaxed fit now. Levi's got too expensive and they no longer made something that fit me anymore. In fact, I go to Good Will for my cloths now
I used to all the time , then I didn’t wear a mask (after the Big Guy gave us permission to take’em off) lol. They threatened to call the PoPo , I threatened to call the PoPo. They were getting stinkier anyway, but I was probably going to the wrong ones? I’d like to go back sometime. Any recommendations?

I used to all the time , then I didn’t wear a mask (after the Big Guy gave us permission to take’em off) lol. They threatened to call the PoPo , I threatened to call the PoPo. They were getting stinkier anyway, but I was probably going to the wrong ones? I’d like to go back sometime. Any recommendations?
Have another cup of coffee......Or maybe a Snickers......Maybe both.......

Back
Top Bottom