• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

The post I originally replied to was about attacks on the US that went unanswered.
When the Chinese start firing missiles at us I hope someone has the balls to at least reply with a salvo of our own.
I'm sorry. Israel sold US tech to China from '83-'93 when China and the US were on much worse terms than now. How does that get overlooked?

I'm sorry. Israel sold US tech to China from '83-'93 when China and the US were on much worse terms than now. How does that get overlooked?

Because people tend to overlook espionage? Then again, when I try to figure out why Americans have such a short memory & attention span I get a headache.

"War is hell. - If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking. - War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all of it they can stomach. - I would make this war as severe as possible, and show no symptoms of tiring till the rebels beg for mercy. - My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom. - War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over. - This war differs from other wars, in this particular. We are not fighting armies but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war. - Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and disaster. - I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers. - If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast.

Quotes by William Tecumseh Sherman

Back
Top Bottom