• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IS this a Ghost or what ?

falcon2 your pictures are definantly someone out there with a spotlight on the deer, thats why it looks so bright and then they walk up to the cam with the light still on

Nah ... these cameras can't capture anything moving fast very well and it shows up as a blur. It's probably a rabbit or a possom or something moving fast because something scared it and the camera couldn't compensate because of the lighting conditions. It has to do with the shutter speed that was employed relative to the motion of whatever it was.

If you look at the top image there is even some kind of large light leafed foliage right there ... it could be just that bouncing back and fourth because a squirrel or something twanged it.

Last edited:
Looks like a pig laying on it's left side to me. the head's to the left. You can make out an ear and if you look close you can see wrinkles in the skin right about in the middle.

Yep...it's a pig.

This young lady came to see me
i44.tinypic.com_1o7vyp.jpg

But can anyone tell me what THIS is ??

i43.tinypic.com_2uz9som.jpg

I zoomed in on the picture. I am going to guess a small light colored pig. The left side being it's head. I noticed on the left side of the object there appears to be a snout and just above that looks to be a pig ear,,,but then again, I'm 50 and need glasses, but that is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom