• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IS this a Ghost or what ?

I'm with sjglenn...looks like a deer belly. But there would be more shots of it, especially before it's acrobatic moves. Creepy ish. Indian burial ground? Battle?

That appears to be solid white. You would think you would see some part of the deer if that were it's belly.....weird.

I want to think its swamp gas/fog or some type of mist. right behind it about 12 - 15 feet is a very heavy brush gaurding / surrounding a creek bottom so i could see mist coming out of that like in the early am, but this is on a rainy mid morning and this thing is just out in the middle by itself, its about 3 1/2 feet long by 14 inches high and there is no more mist/smoke anywhere in the shot, and nothing in the pics before and after it ? There is a bob cat i have seen and gotten pics of in there, could be him flashing through chasing a rabbit or something, but there is no distortion in the zoomed in photo, very distinct lines?

Definately warrents more investigation

Last edited:
I go with the cat theory. Moving fast from left to right causing a blur. When I blow it up the right side looks like a feline head.
-- But I would not testify to that in court.

The spot that looks like it is on the lense in bottom left looks like mist. The white blob in the center middle is very strange. I zoomed in on it. I origionaly thought it might be a deer belly or a white cat. But the more I look at it the less I can explain what it is or might be.

Back
Top Bottom