Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

We FINALLY pick up my wife's new Bronco today. No crazy markups. Our PO was just as agreed to in early 2021.

IMG_20220328_093127.jpg

Congrats.
We FINALLY pick up my wife's new Bronco today. No crazy markups. Our PO was just as agreed to in early 2021.

View attachment 4132132
Congrats Y’all are one of the lucky ones. I heard some dealerships were getting in trouble from Ford. Taking the pre orders and selling them on the lots with huge mark ups. Enjoy

View attachment 4132132
You should bring it up to the Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend, TN. Apr 20-23. Mostly early Broncos but the new ones are starting to show up. I’m taking my 1974 and there are Bronco vendors with parts and accessorie.

Even without crazy markup, these MSRP for one SUV is bonkers. Not a goes fan but the bronco does look good. Just never could pay that.

Sometimes I’m a little shocked people but other than Toyota or Honda lol.

You should bring it up to the Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend, TN. Apr 20-23. Mostly early Broncos but the new ones are starting to show up. I’m taking my 1974 and there are Bronco vendors with parts and accessorie.
I wrote the info down and will chat with my wife about it in the morning. I'm sure we would have a blast.

Even without crazy markup, these MSRP for one SUV is bonkers. Not a goes fan but the bronco does look good. Just never could pay that.

Sometimes I’m a little shocked people but other than Toyota or Honda lol.
I 100% agree. If it were just me, there's no way I'd pay what we just did. I have never bought new vehicles.

That being said, my wife is one of the hardest working women I've ever met. She's made her way to the top on her own accord, all while being a stellar wife and mother. She never asks for much in the 15 years we've been together. It's worth it to me to see her excited about something she's been so patient waiting for. May seem like a big purchase but money is just money and sometimes you gotta have a little fun with it.

She's always liked the classic Bronco that's why we went with the two door.

Congrats.

Congrats Y’all are one of the lucky ones. I heard some dealerships were getting in trouble from Ford. Taking the pre orders and selling them on the lots with huge mark ups. Enjoy
I was shocked as well after hearing about all the crap going on. Nothing out of the ordinary, they honored the price lock. What people are paying for the Sport, we got the real Bronco decked out.

We just got home about an hour ago. We order it when we lived in Cumming and are now in Toccoa so it was close to a 4 hour round trip with traffic......after work.

But it's all tucked in for the night....

IMG_20220328_230119.jpg

Don't mind the creepy butler, still trying to find a home for that Halloween decoration. Might just prop him up in the garage window.

Back
Top Bottom