Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

Shop rate book is probably 8.75 hours for an oil change
My youngest has to take the driver’s side wheel off to do oil changes on her new Ranger. Still better than some of the stories I’ve heard. I can see buying a big truck for work, write it off in some cases, but the “Bronco” , Jeep Truck, and such…. Those prices are just STOOPID imo.

And people complain about Taco's cartridge filters on the bottom. Take the wheel off???
I have to unbolt the door in the crash plate to get to the filter, but it is not bad.

And people complain about Taco's cartridge filters on the bottom. Take the wheel off???
I have to unbolt the door in the crash plate to get to the filter, but it is not bad.
She said a fella at work got a Ranger after driving her’s and has found a way to change the oil/filter without taking the wheel off?? We’ll see next time.

My youngest has to take the driver’s side wheel off to do oil changes on her new Ranger. Still better than some of the stories I’ve heard. I can see buying a big truck for work, write it off in some cases, but the “Bronco” , Jeep Truck, and such…. Those prices are just STOOPID imo.
Wasn’t there a 80s or 90s Chrysler that you had to remove the left front wheel to change the battery?

Wasn’t there a 80s or 90s Chrysler that you had to remove the left front wheel to change the battery?
Idk much about Chrysler but a mechanic friend of mine owns an all original ‘68 Mustang 428 cobra jet car and he says he has to take the motor and crossmember bolts loose to change the spark plugs lol.

Glad I have a fleet of vehicles. As long as I can get parts I'm pretty good to go. Also Glad I'm old enough my wants won't hurt me. And at my age I don't want much anyway

People are paying over market for everything right now…. Dealers are getting 10-15k over MSRP on trucks.
I read recently that Ford and GM are furious over the extreme MSRP markups. They thought only a few of their dealers were selling over MSRP, but it turns out most of them are.

Back
Top Bottom