• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the .35 Remington dead?

BigRed, yes the ammo is hard to find right for 35rem but that doesn’t mean the caliber is going away. I’ve got 30-06,6.5CM, and a lot of other calibers that I love to shoot but when rifle season gets here I seem to always reach for my Marlin 35.
I don’t think the 35 or 30-30 is going anywhere
My opinion
PB
I agree with this that it isnt going anywhere, but the people that shoot it and have one love it. I just dont see new shooters adopting to this caliber.
The new shooters don't know what they missing!.............Shhh don't tell em

Reactions: MRH
Well after reading that, I'm NOT a FUDD////////REPEAT>>>>>>>>I'M NOT a FUDD
I thought when somebody said fudd they were talking about being old

Well after reading that, I'm NOT a FUDD////////REPEAT>>>>>>>>I'M NOT a FUDD
I thought when somebody said fudd they were talking about being old

I liked your previous post because I thought you were being sarcastic. LOL...I'm not going to unlike it just because you did not know the true meaning. But yeah, the Fudd term is for those who think the 2A is for hunting/sporting purposes only.

.35 Rem is awesome. I'm no Fudd either.

The worst part of the term Fudd is I am a lifelong Elmer Fudd fan. He was friggin hilarious.

I liked your previous post because I thought you were being sarcastic. LOL...I'm not going to unlike it just because you did not know the true meaning. But yeah, the Fudd term is for those who think the 2A is for hunting/sporting purposes only.

The worst part of the term Fudd

The worst part of the term Fudd is I am a lifelong Elmer Fudd fan. He was friggin hilarious.
I honestly thought a fudd was an old guy.......no kiddin!
I'm with yoy on Elmer Fudd, he was funny as heck
Learn something every day I reckon

Reactions: MRH
Well it's a classic for sure. I found the round extremely accurate, but lacked the ballistics I needed for brush hunting. I moved to a 375H&H, because that's what I already had, and never looked back

Back
Top Bottom