• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is Reloading for You?... The following is almost Religious!

I’ve been doing it a while …. 25 years or so. Not a lot to it really. You can get as deep as you want from custom bullet molds, to neck turning, to brass forming, yada yada yada.
If you can read a manual and follow instructions, you can handload. It’s not an exclusive club. You don’t need to go deep into some forrest seeking out some old grey bearded man who has all the secrets.
It’s in black and white in any reloading manual…Lee, Lyman, Speer, Hornady, Sierra….whatever.

I suspect much of the "problems" in reloading come from those who spray rather than shoot -
Its the computer/phone age and many expect everything to be fast and easy -
I started in about 1958 with a lyman 310 tool, pacific scale and wts, penknife for case mouth, lyman manual, and components -- one round at a time -- still do, but the 310 has been replaced with a ch444 and a lee turret --

I’ve been doing it a while …. 25 years or so. Not a lot to it really. You can get as deep as you want from custom bullet molds, to neck turning, to brass forming, yada yada yada.
If you can read a manual and follow instructions, you can handload. It’s not an exclusive club. You don’t need to go deep into some forrest seeking out some old grey bearded man who has all the secrets.
It’s in black and white in any reloading manual…Lee, Lyman, Speer, Hornady, Sierra….whatever.
Yoda didn't have a grey beard.

Back
Top Bottom