• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is it just me or does Taylor Swift look wierd?

Lol...If you insist:
Robin Meade,Jessica Alba,Halle Berry,Denese Richards,Maria Sharapova,Shakira,Christina Applegate

Ha! Just as I thought. You're the type of man that has a pecker! lol

All good choices and, yes, how could you forget Mila??

Maybe you,I would walk pass that.

I'd like to know what you're hitting now that is so good that you would honestly pass up a chance to beat up in T. Swift's guts...

And yeah Mila Kunis is gorgeous. I'd give her the best 1 minute and 30 seconds of her life.

I'd like to know what you're hitting now that is so good that you would honestly pass up a chance to beat up in T. Swift's guts...

And yeah Mila Kunis is gorgeous. I'd give her the best 1 minute and 30 seconds of her life.

Its not about what Im hittin, Its about what I wouldnt
and this is it. She has no ass,pale,gator back looking like scoliosis,and so thin she looks like a carrier.
So you haveat it, my pecker means more to me that that.

i41.tinypic.com_fm50u1.jpg

Its hit or miss with her. I've seen some pics where she looks drop dead gorgeous and others where she looks like a meth addict. I won't lie, I'd hit it either way.

HAHA... she is way too skinny. She honestly seems likes a nice person although I can't stand her music.

Personally I think she was prettier at the begining of her career... go back and watch her Tim Mcgraw video.... yea she was to young for all of you to talk about "hitting it" but if you notice, most of the women look the best at the begining of their careers before they become anorexic/bulemic and plastic themselves up....

Back
Top Bottom