Is FedEx the worst? I think so.

Fedex shipping is weird. Had packages go from Kennesaw to Ellenwood just to come back to Roswell. Made no sense to me.

That being said, fedex has never completely lost one of my packages. Usps and UPS have both lost multiple packages of mine. Some have shown up 3 months later and some never did.

Fedex shipping is weird. Had packages go from Kennesaw to Ellenwood just to come back to Roswell. Made no sense to me.

That being said, fedex has never completely lost one of my packages. Usps and UPS have both lost multiple packages of mine. Some have shown up 3 months later and some never did.
Doubt they were really lost...just rerouted to a friend.

just fedex being retarded. shudda got it 2 days according to original tracking. apparently Ellenwood is their hub here, it left and went back!

1630672922245.png

I've never met anyone who was fully satisfied with their shipping. I wonder how they didn't bankrupt yet and why people still use their services. I guess it's because people don't like to change their behavior much. I know a guy who used their services for 20 years and told many bad things about them. How about using some alternatives? His answer was always no. I personally tend to change things if I'm not satisfied. So I've started to use china post tracking number services to get my orders on time. It's showing some good results so far, so I don't regret changing my behavior.

FedEx just seems not so great unless you pay up for the shipping. The last time FedEx came over to my place, the driver hauled ass going in the driveway and on the way out hit my neighbors mailbox. UPS has never let me down and USPS on good days is alright.

Our driver is the LAZIEST. She just pulls up to the driveway and literally pushes the Chewy.com boxes off the back of the truck. They may or may not be all the way in the driveway. I get it, it's only dog food, but really??

Back
Top Bottom