• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is FedEx the worst? I think so.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Ordered an 8.5" side charger from Bear Creek last week. Free shipping was part of the motivation. I habe ordered from BCA 4 or 5 times before and the shipping was very quick. But back then it was UPS. Since then they switched to Fedex. Call me impatient but I think Fedex is THE worst in the shipping bidness. They make the USPS look pretty damn good. My packege was supposed to be here on Sunday. Well I knew better than that. I have never seen a Fedex truck running on Sunday. Turns out they didn't even pick it up from BCA until yesterday. BCA is located in North Carolina. As of 3:00 today it still said it would be here in Perry today by "End of Day" . Okay well as of about 10 minutes ago it was in Ellenwood GA in big bad Dekalb Co. Still over 90 miles from here. So MAYBE the Fedex driver will get here around midnight. Yeah I don't see that happening.
Call me impatient but that aint the point. The point here is that Fedex blows. And their tracking is worthless. This aint the first time I've been through this with them.. i told the customer service girl at BCA that they should definitely renegotiate with UPS.

I’m certain BCA offered a paid shipping service that would meet your needs.

You often get what you pay for with “free shipping”.

I’m certain BCA offered a paid shipping service that would meet your needs.

You often get what you pay for with “free shipping”.
I would have to go back and check but I don't think so. I don't recall seeing anything about shipping options during the checkout process.
One of their customer service ladies told me that when the UPS contract was up they just went with FedEx for everything. That's unfortunate to put it mildly.

Back
Top Bottom