Iphone 5... Why all the free publicity?

I have had 3 different Droids not that impressed. I have had a iphone 4 for going on 2 years with no issues at all. I will be ordering my iphone5 as soon as I can.
My wife has the new Droid Razr and its not that great either.

You can laugh all you want. I know my phone is bad.
Now who's hating?
Checkout gsmarena.com. The new iPhone doesn't even beat existing phones. In any category. Period. Its sad. Not the fastest, best screen, biggest screen, best camera, best hardware. Period.
Why not try to make a phone technologically competitive or God forbid superior?

My Android can't run all the apps available in the market place. My wifes iPhone can. My Android crashes almost daily requiring a hard reset, my wifes iPhone never has. I have broken the screen on my Android twice this year from dropping it, both the front and back glass on my wifes iPhone still look new. My phone may have a better camera and better navigation, but honestly I would rather have a phone that just works.

My Android can't run all the apps available in the market place. My wifes iPhone can. My Android crashes almost daily requiring a hard reset, my wifes iPhone never has. I have broken the screen on my Android twice this year from dropping it, both the front and back glass on my wifes iPhone still look new. My phone may have a better camera and better navigation, but honestly I would rather have a phone that just works.

What model phone is it? What version of android is it? Perhaps I can help.
Can't do much for the screens though...

So hardware wise you have it mostly right but 1. the reality is that there isn't a smartphone on the market that can begin to compete with the ease of use, interface fluidity and ecosystem continuity that the i devices have to offer today and 2. they aren't joking whey they say "cult of mac" It is literally just another secular replacement for religion for pseudo-intellectuals in this country.

I just don't get it. Apple gets free mega-publicity every time they get ready to update their phones. Phones that, by and large, have fallen behind the competition in terms of size, processor speed, upgradable memory and network speed. Why in the world does every news outlet in the country build it up like a huge news story? Samsung and HTC have new phones that kick the Iphone's butt up, down and sideways but I have never seen news outlets, talkshow hosts, etc... pump up heir products like this.

So hardware wise you have it mostly right but 1. the reality is that there isn't a smartphone on the market that can begin to compete with the ease of use, interface fluidity and ecosystem continuity that the i devices have to offer today and 2. they aren't joking whey they say "cult of mac" It is literally just another secular replacement for religion for pseudo-intellectuals in this country.

Pick up a device running Jelly Bean. Beats iOS hands down.

Back
Top Bottom