• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

IPhone 5 went to crap

It was doing fine up until she convinced herself she needed a 6. I am highly tempted to bail from Apple soon.

I'm going back to the motherDroid. It took me a while to get used to the Iphone. Now I'm fine with it but I've always missed the Samsungs... Really the only thing I liked about the 5 was its size. Perfect handheld size for maximum swipage.

Designed obsolescence/failure.
Yeah I have to agree. I had a 4 and upgraded to a 5C nearly 2 years ago. I can't wait until February! My 5C does some of the same retarded **** you mentioned. And every time I see an update notification I'm dreading it and putting it off. The thing is that I really liked my 4. But that was my first smart phone and I must have been easier to impress. I hate this 5C. And I never thought I'd be Android people like my wife but I think I'm over iPhones. I'll say it again. Apple/iPhones ar like Glock pistols. They keep doing minor tweaks and reintroducing the same **** over and over. But they expect us to keep lining up to get them. But I can see a Motorola Droid Turbo or maybe and HTC One in my not too distant future.Might as well I already have a Verizon Android tablet.

Yeah I have to agree. I had a 4 and upgraded to a 5C nearly 2 years ago. I can't wait until February! My 5C does some of the same retarded **** you mentioned. And every time I see an update notification I'm dreading it and putting it off. The thing is that I really liked my 4. But that was my first smart phone and I must have been easier to impress. I hate this 5C. And I never thought I'd be Android people like my wife but I think I'm over iPhones. I'll say it again. Apple/iPhones ar like Glock pistols. They keep doing minor tweaks and reintroducing the same **** over and over. But they expect us to keep lining up to get them. But I can see a Motorola Droid Turbo or maybe and HTC One in my not too distant future.Might as well I already have a Verizon Android tablet.

From one Glock hater to another, well said.

Back
Top Bottom