• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi new to ODT, everybody refuses to deal with new members, whats the deal here? What do I have to do to buy or sell or trade guns? Do I have to buy some useless non-gun accessories first? Are sellers less skittish about selling slings and ammo? Do I offer to meet inside a gun store or at a police station, or offer to talk on the phone before meeting?
Hey new guy. I assume you are around ATL or N.GA. So if I was to deal with you it would be a shipping deal. But I don't mind it if you got something I need or the other way around.

We were ALL new at one time. Hell I still feel like a newb since there are a few dudes here with feedback in the four digits!

Hi new to ODT, everybody refuses to deal with new members, whats the deal here? What do I have to do to buy or sell or trade guns? Do I have to buy some useless non-gun accessories first? Are sellers less skittish about selling slings and ammo? Do I offer to meet inside a gun store or at a police station, or offer to talk on the phone before meeting?

Stop low balling in the ads would be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom