• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Interesting New Products From LEE Precision

Yea, I really don't need anything now, but that bullet puller looks great. Also trimming and chamfering on the press in one step, it's amazing how simple it all seems when someone else thinks of it ain't it?

Yea, I really don't need anything now, but that bullet puller looks great. Also trimming and chamfering on the press in one step, it's amazing how simple it all seems when someone else thinks of it ain't it?

That's true! How many times have you looked at something and thought "I shoulda thought of that."? Happens to me more than I care to admit.

Ok, I like it. The only problem I see is that the video was posted 3 months ago and the only product I can find from it is the press mount. I use a Hornady cam lock bullet puller that I know works great. The Lee sure looks a lot more efficient though!

I checked their site too. I plan on contacting them this week concerning availability. That bullet puller would be great, all the powder remaining in the case would make powder recovery/re-use easier to cleanly accomplish than it is with my kenetic hammers. The speed is great too. A lot of times I may have 50 or more rounds that were necked sized for a specific bolt rifle that won't chamber in another. That's a lot of loosening, loading, banging, loosening, unloading, emptying, and repeating. I'll definitely have to try their puller.

Back
Top Bottom