• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Interest in Professional Armorers course?

mtdawg169

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
59   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, there's a good possibility that I'll be hosting (Not teaching) an AR15 Armorers Course later this year. The instructor is a highly qualified individual and the course would include a Certification from a Manufacturer. Course length will be 2 days, probably on a weekend. And cost would be in the neighborhood of $350 per student.

Sorry for the lack of details at this point, but we're working on securing a location and date at the moment. Until that is settled, I'd like to keep this general. Location will be on the South Side, either Henry or Clayton County.

So, with that basic information, would anyone here be interested in attending? We did this course 3 years ago and it was a very successful and highly educational weekend. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Course would require attendees to bring basic tools and their own AR to be completely disassembled and reassembled during the class.

Last edited:
Subscribed. I'm interested but $400 seems a bit steep. In for more details.
Understood. But that's about the going rate for a true Certification taught by a Professional Armorer.

To all: Let me be clear, I don't set the price, nor do I receive any payment for helping organize and host the class.

Says who ? Him ?
Says, the truth. Look up the cost for a class with Ken Elmore. Then factor in travel expenses and realize that it would be less expensive overall, because he doesn't come to Atlanta.

FYI, Elmore does not allow open enrollment, meaning not open to civilians, and the cost to attend his class is $475. Then again, I don't expect that you have a clue who Elmore is or why it's relevant. So STFU unless you have something useful to add.

This thread is here to gauge interest from serious parties, not for people to show us exactly how much jack **** they think they know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom