• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Roll call -

I think that album would make a good target. Maybe a frisbee or sling it like a clay pigeon and tag it with bird shot !!
LOLZ :laugh:
CD's actually make good rimfire targets. Shoot through the hole at 50 yds without breaking the disc.
If it's crappy music than you win either way.

CD's actually make good rimfire targets. Shoot through the hole at 50 yds without breaking the disc.
If it's crappy music than you win either way.
I never thought about that ! I like that idea….. what is the biggest pill you put through the hole in a CD without breaking it …..I wonder :laser:

I never thought about that ! I like that idea….. what is the biggest pill you put through the hole in a CD without breaking it …..I wonder :laser:
I've done a 22 though a lifesaver at 50 yds. A CD has a larger opening (0.59) so a 556 should be a little easier, anything larger than that is beyond me.

I've done a 22 though a lifesaver at 50 yds. A CD has a larger opening (0.59) so a 556 should be a little easier, anything larger than that is beyond me.
If you can run a 22 through the life saver…. A .223/ 5.56mm should go through too ! :tongue1:
The CD could take a .41mag and .45Long/acp and 44mag/spcl would work just fine :tongue:
(Those are my fav revolver rounds - also have them in lever actions :))

Let me know how that works out. Don't forget videos.
Sure will… i am usually good for about 25-30 yds off hand with the single actions. Putting them in a CD hole will be a fun try ! I may have to stop by a goodwill store and see if i can find them on the cheap….
All the ones i have, i like !
I have a milk crate about 3/4 full of golf balls someone gave me…. We take a 1x4 and drive long screws through it, then you can screw the balls on. Space them a few inches apart…. Use a 3ft board you can get 8-10 on there and they are not crowded. They fly when you hit them…. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom