• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

2 melatonin and a shot of Nyquil myself…. I need something like the old Soma muscle relaxers. A couple of those and i could sleep for 4-5 hrs sometimes !! Lol.
I'm with you on that. I've tried everything I know to get a dr to scrip those for me. I took em daily for 18 years and he said the government was afraid I'd become addicted..

I'm with you on that. I've tried everything I know to get a dr to scrip those for me. I took em daily for 18 years and he said the government was afraid I'd become addicted..
Yep. The same with any pain killers.
They got to where they dont care how bad you hurt day to day….just suffer !
I know we both have major orthopedic issues,( we have had that conv before) so you know what the deal is.
I have done everything from ‘just suffer’ to other ‘means’ to find relief.
It seems almost criminal , i know its not. It is immoral though to let folks suffer, IMO.

Yep. The same with any pain killers.
They got to where they dont care how bad you hurt day to day….just suffer !
I know we both have major orthopedic issues,( we have had that conv before) so you know what the deal is.
I have done everything from ‘just suffer’ to other ‘means’ to find relief.
It seems almost criminal , i know its not. It is immoral though to let folks suffer, IMO.
Yep. I don't even have a primary care doctor now and the only prescription medication I take it aleve and zoloft. I'm doing a virtual visit this week to try and get a refill on the zoloft.. thc would be great if they made it legal but I'm not getting one of the cards cause the the atf steps in and demands your weapons.

Yep. I don't even have a primary care doctor now and the only prescription medication I take it aleve and zoloft. I'm doing a virtual visit this week to try and get a refill on the zoloft.. thc would be great if they made it legal but I'm not getting one of the cards cause the the atf steps in and demands your weapons.
Yep… our govt could not care less about our welfare. All they want to do is punish it seems. It is best not to offer any info that could even possibly be turned against you, chances are one day it will.
I think i am lucky to get Gabetpentin for the nerve pain. The neuropathy causes my legs and feet to burn. I keep frozen water bottles in the freezer to roll on the bottom of my feet !! Lol.
Then they let me have Meloxicam for anti- inflammatory.
I take Ibuprofen, acetaminophen and Naproxen alternating. I know the amounts i have to take are killing my kidneys and liver :mad: but what can you do?

Sure is quiet
It is the grey hours before dawn when each man sits alone with his thoughts. Thoughts of regret for past sins and missed opportunities. Sure knowledge that the best days are past and the future will hold only confusion and pain.

hope your night is good.

It is the grey hours before dawn when each man sits alone with his thoughts. Thoughts of regret for past sins and missed opportunities. Sure knowledge that the best days are past and the future will hold only confusion and pain.

hope your night is good.
Um, yeah..
My future is looking better than a bunch of my past..

Back
Top Bottom