Inground yellow jacket nest .

Mark the hole, so u can find it in the dark, it’s when they all go into the nest, dump about half a can of wasp spray down the hole and put something on hole to cover it, the next day they will all be dead

about 4 1/4lb blocks of C4, one blasting cap, about 100ft of commo wire, about 20 sand bags.. Carefully place the taped together C4 blocks near the hole, take your finger and push into the soft C4 putty, insert the blasting cap. attach the commo wire and run it back 100ft to the pile of sandbags, keeping your head down attach one wire to any lantern battery's neg side, scream out "Fire in the hole, die you yellow muthfks" and attach the pos side to the battery, after the blast, take a bayonet and finish off any still moving, then sit down, light up a good Cigar, drink a shot of bourbon, and wait until Swat shows up. Remember, only give your Name, Rank and Military Number.. :spy:

about 4 1/4lb blocks of C4, one blasting cap, about 100ft of commo wire, about 20 sand bags.. Carefully place the taped together C4 blocks near the hole, take your finger and push into the soft C4 putty, insert the blasting cap. attach the commo wire and run it back 100ft to the pile of sandbags, keeping your head down attach one wire to any lantern battery's neg side, scream out "Fire in the hole, die you yellow muthfks" and attach the pos side to the battery, after the blast, take a bayonet and finish off any still moving, then sit down, light up a good Cigar, drink a shot of bourbon, and wait until Swat shows up. Remember, only give your Name, Rank and Military Number.. :spy:
Let’s do it .

I have been there, done that and gotten the tee shirt. I had one incident with yellow jackets and one incident with bumblebees. The yellow jackets hurt more. In each case I poured raw gasoline down the holes just before dark so they would be more likely to be less active and all members inside the nest. It worked in each case and I was told it was the gasoline vapors that did the job. Thanks.

Yellow jacket nest under your lawn?

A kilogram of high explosives will
knock 'em out.

DE4B6EC5-AB6B-4944-9D3D-335D12C686C9.jpeg

D82E8140-45A3-4453-8A4B-CD85CAF04A23.jpeg

490B75C6-FD22-47AD-90B2-1C889B4E1CD1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom