• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Industrial Engineering Grad Needing Job!

Ddanielsdcd

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
137   1
Reaction score
Just graduated from Southern Poly/KSU May 10th and I am looking for a full time job mainly but I would also love to get a paid internship if that is a possibility for someone. Here is a little about me:

Education and Certifications
BS in Industrial Engineering Technology
Minor in Quality Principles
Minor in Business Administration
Green Belt in Six Sigma

Work History
Anheuser Busch, Cartersville Brewery in the Operations Department (current employer) A little over a year
Dunhams Sporting Goods, Senior Sales Associate (9 months there)
Adams and Chandler Heating and Air, Intern. (4 years of seasonal work)

I am open to anything in the operations, manufacturing, management, or quality fields as well as anything else anyone may have available! The main area of focus for my relative experience at Anheuser Busch has been in process improvement and standardization in the operations/ packaging department. They do not currently have an opening for me so that is why I am not working for them.

EDIT: At this point I am open to any full time positions, anything from retail to manufacturing does not matter. The closer to Rome the better unless it is engineering or management work.

Congrats! i was at your graduation... hope thats not weird..... a lot of my fraternity brothers graduated yesterday. Look at Kubota in Gainsville i believe there are hiring.

Back
Top Bottom