• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In need of Berthier Extractor

Linachaw

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Milsurp Collector
99   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement Berthier extractor? My Turkish forestry carbine extractor is worn out and it slips off the 8mm lebel rim often upon lifting the bolt handle. If it does hang on past this point, it lets go after the bolt moves backwards a little bit.

This place called AMS militaria has them online, but they are not in the US, the price is in euros, and after shipping to the US, the extractor would cost about $63. If anyone has ordered from them before let me know.

If anyone has a spare, I'd be willing to buy it from you

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement Berthier extractor? My Turkish forestry carbine extractor is worn out and it slips off the 8mm lebel rim often upon lifting the bolt handle. If it does hang on past this point, it lets go after the bolt moves backwards a little bit.

This place called AMS militaria has them online, but they are not in the US, the price is in euros, and after shipping to the US, the extractor would cost about $63. If anyone has ordered from them before let me know.

Twice as much but you know you will get it to your door.
https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4570&idcategory=67

http://gb.bisgaardnielsen.dk/shop/537-berthier-riffel-m190715--m16/10372-17---extractor/

Here you go.

Back
Top Bottom