Important VOTING Information

Voted yesterday. Long line but it kept moving. About 45 minutes overall. I also saw an out of state tag. Can't remember the state though. Sheriffs Deputy car by the front door which was good in my opinion. The only weird thing I saw was this big eyed asian looking guy the was walking up and down the parking lot looking (with those really big bug like eyes) at the line. He was carrying a black bag and took some pictures with a fancy camera. He chased down a young black lady after she exited the building and spoke to her a while with a notepad in one hand and a cell phone in the other. Guess that was some kind of exit poll worker??? Don't know but I kept my eye on Mr. bug eyes...

Got some data to back that up?

Sure. It's called my first hand accounts of seeing between 15 to 20 NY state car tags per week when I'm going to work everyday. I travel over the intersection of I-85 and Jimmy Carter Blvd everyday. The dark blue and yellow tags are very easy to see. They may not be as apparent in other parts of the state but in Gwinnett and DeKalb county area where I travel frequently it's hard not to notice.

Not everybody has a 9-5 office job.
...polls open at 6 AM and close at 8 PM. Who said anything about a 9-5 job. If you have to go before work, do it. If you have to go after work, do it BEFORE you stop and get your beer and smokes. Just go and vote. I doubt there are ANY employers that would not allow their employees to go and vote, especially in this day and age.

Besides that, most of those people complaining about "barriers to voting" don't even have a job, so they can go any time. Just go and vote. Just like free cheese, swisher sweets, whiskey and smokes, if it's important to you, you'll find a way to get it done ON ELECTION DAY.

polls open at 6 AM and close at 8 PM. Who said anything about a 9-5 job. If you have to go before work, do it. If you have to go after work, do it BEFORE you stop and get your beer and smokes. Just go and vote. I doubt there are ANY employers that would not allow their employees to go and vote, especially in this day and age.

Besides that, most of those people complaining about "barriers to voting" don't even have a job, so they can go any time. Just go and vote. Just like free cheese, swisher sweets, whiskey and smokes, if it's important to you, you'll find a way to get it done ON ELECTION DAY.

LOL I don’t smoke nor drink. I don’t complain about “barriers” by law employers have to let you off to vote if your not able to due to work. I work from 4 or 5 AM To 7-8 PM. So generally I have to take off work to vote. And where I’m working at usually is a few hours from home and from where I’d go to vote. I don’t complain about barriers or anything like that but I do know a lot of people don’t know you can take off work to vote, and that’s where me saying not everybody has a 9-5 office job. Because they don’t, some people really have to put in work/hours.

0B17C377-EDF6-4A7D-AE82-C049B6054E02.jpeg
@DinkyDau thank you so much I done my part.

Back
Top Bottom