• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Important VOTING Information

I just cant vote early... I need the politicians to keep dancing until the music ends.

They have to earn my vote all the way till 11/3

I feel the same way. Heard something on the radio this morning how one of the most searched topics on the web right now is: "Can I change my vote?". Go figure. :rolleyes:

8F9EEFF2-8D36-4935-92D8-8360B3B5B015.jpeg

We shouldn't even HAVE early voting. We should only vote on election DAY, not election SEASON! I guarantee you if there was a free cheese, butter or chitlins give-a-way on November 3rd there wouldn't a single person complain about not being able to get it early. They'd be in line when the give-a-way started and stay there until it ended.

If it's not important enough to you to vote ON election DAY, then it's not important to you at all. Obviously, absentee voting should be allowed in SOME circumstances, but convenience should not be one of those circumstances.

We shouldn't even HAVE early voting. We should only vote on election DAY, not election SEASON! I guarantee you if there was a free cheese, butter or chitlins give-a-way on November 3rd there wouldn't a single person complain about not being able to get it early. They'd be in line when the give-a-way started and stay there until it ended.

If it's not important enough to you to vote ON election DAY, then it's not important to you at all. Obviously, absentee voting should be allowed in SOME circumstances, but convenience should not be one of those circumstances.
Everyone having the opportunity to vote on Election Day would be great. Maybe if we made it a national holiday, had more robust public transit, an appropriate number of polling places so nobody would have to wait hours to vote, everyone would. Until then, the state (whose rights a lot of people here tout as being above reproach) has decided to allow early voting for the month leading up to Election Day. If it's important enough to you that everyone vote on Election Day, vote to remove barriers to voting.

Everyone having the opportunity to vote on Election Day would be great. Maybe if we made it a national holiday, had more robust public transit, an appropriate number of polling places so nobody would have to wait hours to vote, everyone would. Until then, the state (whose rights a lot of people here tout as being above reproach) has decided to allow early voting for the month leading up to Election Day. If it's important enough to you that everyone vote on Election Day, vote to remove barriers to voting.
We have had some version of early voting for a while - just more useful this year for people I think. As far as mail in, that is a whole different story.

There are no barriers to voting! You get your butt out of bed in the morning, you go and vote, then you go to work and earn a living! It is absolutely that simple!

You know Georgia is a battle ground state when your seeing New York state car tags all around town on a daily basis. And they are not just passing through on the interstates going to Florida like they used to.
I agree..even in my po dunk town near i85 I have seen more New York and Pennsylvania tags in the past 2 months

Back
Top Bottom