• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Impending doom feeling

Does anyone else have random episodes where they have terrible impending doom feeling? Where you constantly feel like something bad is going to happen? You take something small and just think and think and think to the point you are in the absolute worst case scenario. We just recently lost a very close friend to covid complications and my spells seem to be worse than ever. It gets to the point i just want to shut down everything im doing and go hold our baby.
Panic attacks. I have them as well. It’s a terrible feeling.

Thanks for understanding, it's welcoming to see others have the same feelings. I used to be able to brush them off and not think twice about it. Since his passing they have been worse and not as easy to get past. Going to talk to my doc at my annual checkup and talk to some others who have reached out.

Suffered from anxiety my whole life. Oddly the worst of it is when things are going fine. When shtf does go down I'm good to go and cool as a cucumber but anxiety has a habit of creeping into your brain when you least expect it.
There are techniques for dealing with it. It's not something that just shuts off but it can be handled.
Talking to someone is great advice. Sometimes just giving voice to an issue can relieve some of the stress.
Good luck and God bless.
Do you have ADD? You just described me.

It could be that OP is being influenced by the draconian/distopian government responses to a virus of which has a 99.7% survival rate.

"There’s an entire school of research within government and especially public health on how to frighten people, known as “fear appeal”

Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, or other political draconian measure, you must first highlight a threat. And, to work, the threat must be made personal, so that people fear for their personal safety

Next, you give people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the plan in its entirety. Examples during the COVID-19 pandemic include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses and keeping children home from school.

In the future, we can expect to be told we must get vaccinated and digitally tracked before we can resume life as normal

By adding confusion to the mix, you can bring an individual from fear to anxiety — a state of confusion in which you can no longer think logically. In this state, you are more easily manipulated

Eventually, when the fear and anxiety are great enough, desperation sets in, at which point people are willing to do just about anything to get relief"

It could be that OP is being influenced by the draconian/distopian government responses to a virus of which has a 99.7% survival rate.

"There’s an entire school of research within government and especially public health on how to frighten people, known as “fear appeal”

Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, or other political draconian measure, you must first highlight a threat. And, to work, the threat must be made personal, so that people fear for their personal safety

Next, you give people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the plan in its entirety. Examples during the COVID-19 pandemic include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses and keeping children home from school.

In the future, we can expect to be told we must get vaccinated and digitally tracked before we can resume life as normal

By adding confusion to the mix, you can bring an individual from fear to anxiety — a state of confusion in which you can no longer think logically. In this state, you are more easily manipulated

Eventually, when the fear and anxiety are great enough, desperation sets in, at which point people are willing to do just about anything to get relief"
I agree. This 'virus' is a bad case of the flu that has mainly killed old people and those with compromised immune systems. Government bolstered its ooga-booga factor by labeling EVERY death in this country in 2020 (and likely 2021) as a Covid death. To my knowledge, total death rates have not changed in the last decade.

What I fear most is having to take an unproven, largely untested 'vaccine' whose makers (and government) have complete immunity from repercussions of their wonder drug.

3185zh.jpg

Brother, I think at one point of another we all have experienced this, I had a real close friend that passed away about a month ago, (NewLeaf) knows who I speak of, worked together over 42 years spent more time with him than my family, even rode motorcycles with him on weekends. I think of him a good bit and even tell myself that I could be close behind, but God reassures me that he's in control, not my mind. I try to think of those good times to dwell on and it helps a lot. I call his wife to check on her too. She, if anyone needs that not me. Man it's one of those things that sometimes hit close to home and the mind makes you think. The Bible tells us to try the spirits, as there are many spirits, a lot of them are not real, but put your trust into the real spirit, God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit, All the same and are the God Head, The Trinity. As Jesus rose from the grave he said " I MUST GO BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE COMFORTER FOR YOU. It's worth the conversation with the Holy Spirit and tell the other spirits to get behind you. He'll never leave you. That's a promise from God.

Does anyone else have random episodes where they have terrible impending doom feeling? Where you constantly feel like something bad is going to happen? You take something small and just think and think and think to the point you are in the absolute worst case scenario. We just recently lost a very close friend to covid complications and my spells seem to be worse than ever. It gets to the point i just want to shut down everything im doing and go hold our baby.
Sounds like you might be having Panic Attacks/Anxiety. I have experienced this myself and it took time to realize and admit to myself what it was. How to deal with it? Stay busy, walk/exercise to get that Serotonin flowing, practice slow deep breaths to calm yourself down and try to think positive when it happens. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.Meds are an option but you will never learn how to manage it with meds.

Back
Top Bottom