• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm not just here for the beer.....so to speak.

about spouses getting upset about lookin something online,i feel is just jealousy.
I am by far the least jealous wife u could ever meet, it wouldn't hurt my feelings,but mabey im not normal,or mabey its just that"FREE LUVIN"kinda vibe that I am.....IDK
You're a girl? I didn't know.

I'm not sure it's jealousy for me. It actually hurts my feelings if he wants to ogle other women. I don't tell him he can't, but I would love it if he didn't want to.

Anyway, glad to meet another girl here.

Don't you still have to SUBSCRIBE/ask for permission for access to BW? If so, and you go, well, thar ya go. The onus is on you to to use due diligence in what is viewed or not.

I think the complaint is that, yes you have to request access to BW, BUT a LOT of discussions get switched by mods over to BW (discussions that really aren't all that bad and don't need to be switched to BW). SO, although you have to request to be in BW, you are basically forced to if you want to keep up with some of the good conversations. It kind of defeats the argument, "well you requested it, so it's on you" when you have no other choice if you want to be a part of the non-offensive convos that are started in sections other than BW.

You're a girl? I didn't know.

I'm not sure it's jealousy for me. It actually hurts my feelings if he wants to ogle other women. I don't tell him he can't, but I would love it if he didn't want to.

Anyway, glad to meet another girl here.

glad to meet u also! yep,ODT midget woman here!
I think its just human nature to look at/be attracted to others,even if we are married.
I do have to remind myself from time to time that I AM MARRIED! lol

You're probably like most I would imagine. Without 'casual' traders like that this site would be non existent.
The problem with the BW is a lot of topics get moved to there from other sections (sometimes not really sure why) so if you follow a discussion you wind up in the BW. I never even look at what forum I'm in as I usually just scan 'new posts' and occasionally get surprised by a pic in a thread but then see it's in the BW. I'm more concerned about my 12 year old seeing some of the inappropriateness (for a site that claims to be 'family friendly').
I think the complaint is that, yes you have to request access to BW, BUT a LOT of discussions get switched by mods over to BW (discussions that really aren't all that bad and don't need to be switched to BW). SO, although you have to request to be in BW, you are basically forced to if you want to keep up with some of the good conversations. It kind of defeats the argument, "well you requested it, so it's on you" when you have no other choice if you want to be a part of the non-offensive convos that are started in sections other than BW.
My point exactly. You have to pay to play. If you play, you have to assume the consequence, and as I stated, it's up to you to show due diligence in protecting what you or anyone else is exposed to. If you fail at that, it's your responsibility, not the site or someone else.

My point exactly. You have to pay to play. If you play, you have to assume the consequence, and as I stated, it's up to you to show due diligence in protecting what you or anyone else is exposed to. If you fail at that, it's your responsibility, not the site or someone else.

You're preaching to the choir, brother. Hence why I'm not in BW. But I feel as if you missed my point. With some of the threads being erroneously moved in there it kind of takes away the sentiments of the point you make.

Back
Top Bottom