• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm not just here for the beer.....so to speak.

Why do you care what others use this site for? I find it amusing that people here think that others have to use this site the way they see fit. You would make a good democrat. The way I see it, I've paid my dues and can do anything I want here within the rules. I don't do many deals because I don't spend much and live 2.5 hours away from most everyone here. I do get valuable information and get to have good conversations with similar minded folk. Why does that bother people?
Dang! I open a thread to start a discussion about whether members value social issues and commentary as opposed to commerce and trade, and I get cursed with the "D" word.

butthurt.jpg

Dang! I open a thread to start a discussion about whether members value social issues and commentary as opposed to commerce and trade, and I get cursed with the "D" word.

View attachment 441914

Haha well you did touch on a topic that has been beaten to death and has had many a butthurt caused in the past. You should have known this thread would turn out the way it did. I'm actually surprised it's been this civil :boink:

Back
Top Bottom