• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm not just here for the beer.....so to speak.

image.jpg

I've done far more trading than my feedback reflects. I see nothing wrong with the conversation forums. I'm not always in the market to buy/sell, but I am always up for good conversation. Like someone else previously posted, I've made a lot of friends on here and enjoy discussing firearms and other matters with them. It's a good place for like minded to discuss a huge variety of subjects. Who cares if they don't have a huge trading record? I was not aware that was a requirement.

I've done far more trading than my feedback reflects. I see nothing wrong with the conversation forums. I'm not always in the market to buy/sell, but I am always up for good conversation. Like someone else previously posted, I've made a lot of friends on here and enjoy discussing firearms and other matters with them. It's a good place for like minded to discuss a huge variety of subjects. Who cares if they don't have a huge trading record? I was not aware that was a requirement.
Just sayin'......It's called The Outdoors Trader.

Huuur we go!!

I had stuff to sell/sail/cell and did... Now i am content with what I have. If I do ever get itchy for a trade, **** goes down.

I didn't come here to make money or flip ammo... I came because it was recommended to me for the community aspect.

And I will troll hard if I have to. Internetz are my friends

Things change Cracker, I've seen it posted a few times that this site was started as a trading site that also had a discussion section. The site has made the transition from being a hobby site to an income producing site, now clicks & post matter, regardless of where they are.

Your buddy that got caught looking at something that he had to request access to is classic :doh:. I guess the interweb fairy made him click on it.:suspicious:

Back
Top Bottom