• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm in trouble now

How did you like they accent? hahaha...
Some good reminders:

Here’s what you need to know:

• The SSA will never (ever) call and ask for your Social Security number. It won’t ask you to pay anything. And it won’t call to threaten your benefits.
    • Your caller ID might show the SSA’s real phone number (1-800-772-1213), but that’s not the real SSA calling. Computers make it easy to show any number on caller ID. You can’t trust what you see there.
    • Never give your Social Security number to anyone who contacts you. Don’t confirm the last 4 digits. And don’t give a bank account or credit card number – ever – to anybody who contacts you asking for it.
    • Remember that anyone who tells you to wire money, pay with a gift card, or send cash is a scammer. Always. No matter who they say they are.
SSA or IRS wont ever call you as rule, period. They mail all correspondence.

I have had a hella time with Apple posers this week....called like 25 times in a 2 hr period. After the third call i blocked them but it still rings once and u can see the id before the machine blocks it..

I too have an old land line. Just always had one, more secure than cell, more reliable than cell too.

I have had a hella time with Apple posers this week....called like 25 times in a 2 hr period. After the third call i blocked them but it still rings once and u can see the id before the machine blocks it..

I too have an old land line. Just always had one, more secure than cell, more reliable than cell too.
only old people have land lines.....and in the next decade it will be only very old people have land lines lol.

I got another call yesterday morn, they claimed to be SS office in Gainesville, our local one, and that my wife could make $600 more a month if she drew off her deceased late husbands SS instead of hers. I did my thing, tried to sound like a woman and spoke with the caller a few and finally hang up giving no info out. My wife came in and started asking abut whet th hell I was doing, We would up calling the SS Office in Gainesville and damn if the call wasn't real, we got up the documents they requested and hauled butt to SS and met with the lady that called, I apologized telling her they never call the website says that, she smiled and processed the new claim and walah, $600 more coming in now.

I got another call yesterday morn, they claimed to be SS office in Gainesville, our local one, and that my wife could make $600 more a month if she drew off her deceased late husbands SS instead of hers. I did my thing, tried to sound like a woman and spoke with the caller a few and finally hang up giving no info out. My wife came in and started asking abut whet th hell I was doing, We would up calling the SS Office in Gainesville and damn if the call wasn't real, we got up the documents they requested and hauled butt to SS and met with the lady that called, I apologized telling her they never call the website says that, she smiled and processed the new claim and walah, $600 more coming in now.
You are effing kidding !! I will be darned. They never call .... i guess we cant say that now ! Lol. Good for you, checking it out and all. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom