• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm in trouble now

I take scam callers for a ride. I get extended warranties for my Delorian, I always give my credit card # to them but I can never remember it correctly...”Hmm, try 420-6969-1234”. Beat em at their own game when you have the time.
A guy on YouTube that messes with scammers (wastes time, deletes THEIR files, etc) said the more time they waste with him the less time they have to scam other people. There are some funny videos of guys that troll scammers.

iu

Another good one is to pick up the phone and say, "Hi! You are live on the air with dr. Dong. What sexual problem of yours would you like to discuss today, sir?"
In your best radio voice...

If they suddenly go silent. Keep it up with comments like " It's okay if you're a transvestite. There are plenty of men that Think goats are sexy. It's okay. We're here to discuss your problem, sir."
Even they can't stop from cracking up.

Another good one is to pick up the phone and say, "Hi! You are live on the air with dr. Dong. What sexual problem of yours would you like to discuss today, sir?"
In your best radio voice...

If they suddenly go silent. Keep it up with comments like " It's okay if you're a transvestite. There are plenty of men that Think goats are sexy. It's okay. We're here to discuss your problem, sir."
Even they can't stop from cracking up.

I don't get many women but the ones I do are some sort of Indian. I always them if they are married, then move into would they like to come to America, and what would their father charge.

Back
Top Bottom