I'm getting bored with the ODT.

I usually have a decent memory.. and I remember getting a point for trying to get some guys to not be rude to another member because of his price of what he was selling
There is an ad up right now where a member feels compelled to chime in whining about a seller raising his price. LOL. He (the seller) must have rejected the whiner's initial lowball offer.

I do not own or have anything to do with an Alabama forum.

I don't really see how you can say I don't support my own site. Are the servers running? Is everything working? I'm on here everyday, whether you believe it or not. Anytime there is a technical issue you will see me pop up pretty quick trying to resolve it. I don't post everyday but I'm always around making sure things are running smoothly and trying to find a way to pay the next months bills so the site stays up and running so everyone can complain about it without any errors. :D

I'm sorry I don't get back to everyone who has an idea on how to "fix" the site, but you should also understand we have over 80,000 members and they all think they can message me anytime they have a problem with someone or think an item is over priced or someone looks shady and I just don't really have time to address every suggestion or complaint that someone makes, I wish I did. Everyday I get 50 to 100 "Contact Us" emails or private messages and I prioritize for the ones that have an issue with their accounts or a problem I can actually solve.

I'll try to do better with replying to everyone that messages me.

I heard if you really want to get Okuma's attention just make a custom coin (like the one below) , He likes to talk to you then... :boink:
Just what I heard... :pound:
ODT Coin 2020.jpg
:)

I do not own or have anything to do with an Alabama forum.

I don't really see how you can say I don't support my own site. Are the servers running? Is everything working? I'm on here everyday, whether you believe it or not. Anytime there is a technical issue you will see me pop up pretty quick trying to resolve it. I don't post everyday but I'm always around making sure things are running smoothly and trying to find a way to pay the next months bills so the site stays up and running so everyone can complain about it without any errors. :D

I'm sorry I don't get back to everyone who has an idea on how to "fix" the site, but you should also understand we have over 80,000 members and they all think they can message me anytime they have a problem with someone or think an item is over priced or someone looks shady and I just don't really have time to address every suggestion or complaint that someone makes, I wish I did. Everyday I get 50 to 100 "Contact Us" emails or private messages and I prioritize for the ones that have an issue with their accounts or a problem I can actually solve.

I'll try to do better with replying to everyone that messages me.
8 Likes :thumb: . How long's it take to send out a site wide email telling folks "Don't mail money to folks you don't know" . We get'em all the time about about t shirts and 11yr anniversaries . You had time on your hands with this. I don't need cuddled and you need not worry about me trying to contact you anymore. And have a wonderful day Sir.

8 Likes :thumb: . How long's it take to send out a site wide email telling folks "Don't mail money to folks you don't know" . We get'em all the time about about t shirts and 11yr anniversaries . You had time on your hands with this. I don't need cuddled and you need not worry about me trying to contact you anymore. And have a wonderful day Sir.
That’s been advise blasted from every media and social platform there is, hell we have several threads on that right here on the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom