• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm getting bored with the ODT.

People get greedy, and WANT the deal to be real so they can get a steal. Greed is what keeps scammers alive.
People have been warned a zillion times and should know better. But I’m sure they will all get it on the zillion and one warning if it comes from the ODT and never be scammed again.

People get greedy, and WANT the deal to be real so they can get a steal. Greed is what keeps scammers alive.
People have been warned a zillion times and should know better. But I’m sure they will all get it on the zillion and one warning if it comes from the ODT and never be scammed again.

Your Mom gave me some lunch money, is it real?
ODT Coin 2020b.jpg
:)

I call bs. That's not always the case. Humor,gain, or laziness keeps an owner from warning the supporters of harm. We both know it ain't that hard.

It is too much trouble to buy anything and sell anything out of state. The conversations have been repeated over and over again. My troll followers are relentless with their incessant harping. To my friends take care and GOD bless and to my enemies take care and GOD bless.

Let me save you the trouble.

i3.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_facebook_000_392_026_21b.jpg

C’mon bypass don’t go out like that. Write an epic post and name names and go out in a blaze of glory. Just be sure to tell us in advance the day and time you will make your final ODT post, so we can all screenshot it before it gets deleted.

also I can’t believe no one has posted Motley Crue: “Girl don’t go away mad, just go away.” Lol

good luck to you... I wish you nothing but good things in your future.

I don't really see how you can say I don't support my own site. Are the servers running? Is everything working? I'm on here everyday, whether you believe it or not. Anytime there is a technical issue you will see me pop up pretty quick trying to resolve it. I don't post everyday but I'm always around making sure things are running smoothly and trying to find a way to pay the next months bills so the site stays up and running so everyone can complain about it without any errors. :D
You do a pretty damn good job keeping the site running, imho. I know how hard it is running forum + server software. Too bad you don't have 48 hours in a 24 hour day... lol.

C’mon bypass don’t go out like that. Write an epic post and name names and go out in a blaze of glory. Just be sure to tell us in advance the day and time you will make your final ODT post, so we can all screenshot it before it gets deleted.

also I can’t believe no one has posted Motley Crue: “Girl don’t go away mad, just go away.” Lol

good luck to you... I wish you nothing but good things in your future.
I agree. When I decide to take my toys and leave the sandbox, I'm going out in spectacular style, like a 4:03 a.m. cockpocolypse.

Goodbye threads are my favorites. They always liven up the place.

Bypass you get a B- for this effort in killing the boredom you complained about. I really feel that you lacked effort in this one...The original post lacked drama, a temper tantrum, public call outs, etc., and, ironically, I found it to be a little bit boring...Nothing personal, just an honest critique.

See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom