• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If your a dude an have a brother...

I lost my brother a few months back in a bike accident. There's not a minute that goes by that I don't miss him. He was and will always be my best friend. I know what you are going through. Wish you all the best.

Chances are you shot each other with BB guns.
You might have played in the woods together.
You more than likely have gone fishing.
You might have even talked about girls.

If you can call him up and tell him you love him, cause I wish I could, but my brother is laying in hospital bed in Athens. He's been in a coma for three weeks and at this point I wonder if he will ever wake up. I miss him and wish I had told him more.
I will pray for your family.

You'll be in my thoughts as will your brother.

I lost my little brother January 4th 2009 to a heart attack.. he was 24 years old :( I still miss him every day.

I hope he pulls through and you can share more memories with him

I truly feel your pain sir. I've lost two brothers, one at age of 16 and the other at 26. Still, after all these years, it haunts me to this day for not telling them that I loved them. Just not a guy thing to do in the day. Now, I have changed. After all phone calls, email, text, or meet an greet comes a big hug and "I love you" to all my family members.

Recently seen on the news about a guy in a coma for extended time and he finally awakened. He talked about being able to hear people talk and wishing he could answer. Maybe not to late for you to tell him. Maybe, he too will awaken. Keep the faith, prayers to your brother, to you and your family. So sorry my friend.

Prayers for you and yours.

I talk to my brother a few times a week. We are as close now as we were as kids. He probably wouldn't claim me in public though ;)
He's a member here as well and we give each other a hard time quite a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom