If you only have one gun forever...

10mm too me is just not smart. That is if this is a survival thing. Shotgun. Well maybe. But i think 9mm and .45 would be easier to come by. One gun for me would be the cz sp01 tactical. 20 rounds loaded and very accurate. Most copied and issued handgun in the world. Well the cz family. Not a fan of plastic guns myself. Glock..strong enough for a man but made for a woman. Lol. Kidding. Cz sp01 all the way and then some.

If you could only have one gun forever..................for god sake why would you say a pistol? I'm so confused in that logic! There was no stipulations on conceal carry, size, weight, caliber, use circumstances, ect.
So all I'm saying is that after training for years, its taught me that you are not the smartest individual. In a training course I was once in a situation where I was firing from behind a barricade. I had 2 BGs approaching rapidly with long guns. My primary went down. I pulled my USP and took out one, the guy I hit and his approaching friend lite me up with about 20 sim rounds. OUCH! A pistol will be last resort to get me to my next rifle.

Back
Top Bottom