• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"If you change your mind on trades let me know"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my ad says FS and NOT FT. That means do not send me trade offers in Pm. Damn people need to read!!! Especially when I post in ad, "absolutely no trades"... and I still get pm's with trade offer. Fricken read peope!!!! Rant over..... sorry just had to say something
i dont know... i think trades are almost always on the table.
say, for instance. i have two ruger p89's for sale or trade only for a Jericho 941.. say a guy offers a sig, and i say no thanks. say the same guy later offers a iver johnson 1911 thrasher in 9mm. say i take that same 1911 to, i dont know.. the gun show this weekend. say i sell it for $600 and buy a brand new Jericho 941 for 500 out the door. then i take the other hundo and buy a tlr-3 and a holster..
seems like trades other than what i asked for are pretty good...
but sometimes the offers just suck, huh?
thats why it be the trader and not the celler...sailer..what ever....

I once had a guy offer me a bow and a welder in trade for a Beretta 92 Inox that I said "not interested in trades".

Just for fun, I said "Yea, sure, let's do it!" right away.

He must have figured I knew something he didn't due to the speed of my reply, because it took him several hours to get back wih me, and then he said he forgot to ask for $250 additional in boot . . .

I've done this a few times on ridiculous trade offers, usually never hear back from them.

Needless to say, a deal didn't happen . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom