• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you are not at the swap meet you are a dirty flipper

Great time at the swap meet.2 kids won 100 rounds of 22.Kendra and Zachary.had a real nice time and it was great to see everyone.Won AR mag with the ticket I gave kenneth but he graciously gave it to me.What a great young man.Thanks to all who came.

I donated that mag!! Shoot the hell out of it, bud!!!

Guys - the dirty ammo flipper was a joke! C'mon - you had to know that was intended as a joke and a motivation to come on out!!

I have been playing catch up for the past few days AND my phone died, so no pics to post.

It was a fantastic time and Don was an exceptional host. I can't even compare this to a gun show. I made a little cash, made some great trades and had lots of great conversation with other ODT'ers.

The shoot house is crazy awesome. I plan on going back for that many many times!

Guys - the dirty ammo flipper was a joke! C'mon - you had to know that was intended as a joke and a motivation to come on out!!

BS!!!! You are mean and hurtful...... LOL!!!

I hope I can make the next one.... planned on going to this one until my neighbor fell off a fence about 9 feet up and landed on his back fracturing his L1 and compressing a few discs in his back.....

Don, thank you so much for hosting. It was great to bring my boys to a quality gathering. My son is still excited about the .22LR he won in the raffle. I have promised him to take him shooting with it Saturday.

JWC it was a pleasure to finally meet you and talk.

It was a great gathering and I hope we can repeat it soon.

Back
Top Bottom