• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you are not at the swap meet you are a dirty flipper

Raffle? You mean the owner MADE money? Probably more than the few percent all the anti capitalists here allow? Damn flipper!!LOL, sorry couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon. LOL

If you're referring to me (DTK Supply) making money, the answer is not even close to it. We did give away several hundred dollars in free classes, almost 1000rnds of 22LR, AR mags, AR mag pouch loaded with mags, knife, sunglasses holder, holsters, keychain, some cool soap and several other great donated by members, door prizes. OS also gave some Glock playing cards for door prize give aways.

We hope all had a good time today and thank you to those that left a donation, it was well spent. We took some of the volunteers that helped us set up everything out to eat with it.

This was never about money for us and didn't expect anything in return so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to thank our help with a free meal and not have to spend a dime. You guys are a great bunch, we enjoyed having you.

We will definitely have a shoothouse day so everyone can test their ninja skills, unfortunately we can't do that one for free. :( We'll have to cover the cost of ammo and RO's.
We'll have our class schedule set for the next few months by the end of this week and we'll start planning the ODT Ninja Shootout then. We are a business so shutting down on a Saturday is not an easy thing to do.

Thank you again for coming out today guys, we enjoyed every minute.

A few wares I picked up today, won the Remington Knife, some .308, soap, and a rattle bag(courtesy of Biker13) and a great time. Dusty(the cat) gets separation anxiety at times(this cat saved me from a 42 in Copperhead when he was a kitten so he gets what he wants when he wants). After the pics he wanted a belly rub on my lap.

Attachments

• Swap meet Alpharetta 002.jpg
    Swap meet Alpharetta 002.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Swap meet Alpharetta 003.jpg
    Swap meet Alpharetta 003.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Swap meet Alpharetta 001.jpg
    Swap meet Alpharetta 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 24
If you're referring to me (DTK Supply) making money, the answer is not even close to it. We did give away several hundred dollars in free classes, almost 1000rnds of 22LR, AR mags, AR mag pouch loaded with mags, knife, sunglasses holder, holsters, keychain, some cool soap and several other great donated by members, door prizes. OS also gave some Glock playing cards for door prize give aways.

We hope all had a good time today and thank you to those that left a donation, it was well spent. We took some of the volunteers that helped us set up everything out to eat with it.

This was never about money for us and didn't expect anything in return so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to thank our help with a free meal and not have to spend a dime. You guys are a great bunch, we enjoyed having you.

We will definitely have a shoothouse day so everyone can test their ninja skills, unfortunately we can't do that one for free. :( We'll have to cover the cost of ammo and RO's.
We'll have our class schedule set for the next few months by the end of this week and we'll start planning the ODT Ninja Shootout then. We are a business so shutting down on a Saturday is not an easy thing to do.

Thank you again for coming out today guys, we enjoyed every minute.

Thank you Sir!

Many, many thanks to Don for hosting a great event. I think we had a great turnout and it really is cool to put names with faces.

And thanks to all who bought my wife's soap!

Looking forward to the next one!

I forgot to say thanks to DTK for hosting the swap meet. It was a great time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom