If post includes the word "zombie", I...

When I see a weapon touted as a "zombie killer', I...

• ...right the seller off as a total deltabravo, don't read the thread, and go about my business.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • ...read the thread but only out a very strong sense of schadenfreude.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • ...consider buying the weapon in light of the fact that I now know it can kill imaginary monsters.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • ...drool, ask Mom for the keys, go pawn my PS3 and the dealz for the z0mbi3k!77@!!!!

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marlin 1894 - 10 rounds of 44MAG and plenty in your pockets to stuff in the tube as you go. The perfect zombie apocalypse gun in my opinion.

[Broken External Image]:

Maybe a Ruger Alaskan 44MAG tucked in the belt for close encounters.

t0_gstatic_com_images_7377753cc72c27e826cf0f4002b78009._.jpg

For discussions around the Zombie Apocalypse I only entertain a world like in Zombieland where ammo availability and all the details don't really matter, but it's all about style and panache.

yeah!!! Awesome.

Yeah but I don't want that **** getting in my eyes or mouth. 44 mag =s two kills 1 dead zombie and one future zombie from splatter.---> the shooter.

I love zombies!! They are perfect politically correct targets. I you shoot human silhouette targets, bleeding heart liberals get upset. If you shoot zombie targets, nobody gives it two seconds of thought. Zombies are indiscriminant, equal opportunity killers. Hell, they'd even eat Obama's brains!!:pound::pound:

They are on TV, movies, and now even Hornady ammunition... Is "zombie killer" the new tactical?:nono:

Not really, they are just the reason we have Obama for prez....

They might not have concious thought capability anymore, but they can pull a voting lever.

Back
Top Bottom