If post includes the word "zombie", I...

When I see a weapon touted as a "zombie killer', I...

• ...right the seller off as a total deltabravo, don't read the thread, and go about my business.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • ...read the thread but only out a very strong sense of schadenfreude.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • ...consider buying the weapon in light of the fact that I now know it can kill imaginary monsters.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • ...drool, ask Mom for the keys, go pawn my PS3 and the dealz for the z0mbi3k!77@!!!!

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally just get a laugh at all the zombie craze and the extremes people take it to crack me up. Now, with that said, I'm still totally planning an entire zombie themed AR starting with the Spike's lower! :p

I personally just get a laugh at all the zombie craze and the extremes people take it to crack me up. Now, with that said, I'm still totally planning an entire zombie themed AR starting with the Spike's lower! :p
Do a google image search on that lower and look at some of the paint jobs people have done on it. :pop2:

The zombie stuff is just in fun... although the guns that are Zombie killers can also be useful for real hordes if the SHTF or for home defense so it's all good. It certainly doesn't stop me from looking at a gun I'm interested in.. especially if it's an excellent deal!

Back
Top Bottom