• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If guns are banned, then what?

Not "retroactively", but "prospectively"...what in the hell does that even mean? She won't ban possession and transfers in the past...but will in the future? Political gibberish.

Here is what she is hinting at Dunkel. The proposed law has been crafted similarly to the previous bill from 1994, however there is one very important difference. All pre-ban guns will need to be REGISTERED. Otherwise there is no way for law enforcement to know who owned the firearm at the onset of the ban. This hasn't been talked about at all, but how else would you track whether or not a firearm was trasferred? I'm also guessing that **** ***** is using this opportunity to ban legal transfer between citizens, so no private sales. (just speculation, but this hag has been chasing the gunshow loophole unicorn for years). So, if you are buying up lowers thinking you can make a few bucks if this thing goes through, think again.

Last edited:
that's what most of those laws are like, if they put them in simple terms that we would understand them and the lawyers and lobbyists that draw up the bill/translate it would be out of a job

Wrong, this is easily understandable if you read it. See above. ^^

[Broken External Image]:This woman aint giving up her gun.... They can't ban anything we don't let them.. We have the power they work for us, and we have the guns...

Can we start carrying swords instead??

If this goes hot I would think everyone needs to make peace with the fact that they and the ones they love will either become criminals or slaves....because only free men own weapons (Has been that way throughout history)....Personally, I would rather be a criminal.

MOLON LABE

Back
Top Bottom