• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I wanted to like glock...

I'll take that recently acquired Gen4 off your finger groove hatin hands! LOL ;) Just messin with ya Sheep dog! You're a tougher one to convert than I thought! LoL :) XD has brainwashed you! :)

Last edited:
I'm comfortable with my Glocks. But for a more ergonomic grip I try out Rugers SR40C or SR9C. I have hopes for the Sig P320 when/if they ever get one down to SUB-compact size.

They ain't for everybody. Thankfully there are many other inferior options to the Glock. :lol:

Oh and Gen 2's rock but have to agree that a Gen 4 w/o grooves would be the bomb!

It's whatever your preference is. XD's feel nice in the hand but, hate the sight picture, trigger is horrible, grip safety(that makes me laugh), 8 million parts, expensive mags, cheese grater grip texture, suitcase of useless items(blame springfield)....I could go on forever :cool: I'm sure you could make a list too.

It's whatever your preference is. XD's feel nice in the hand but, hate the sight picture, trigger is horrible, grip safety(that makes me laugh), 8 million parts, expensive mags, cheese grater grip texture, suitcase of useless items(blame springfield)....I could go on forever :cool: I'm sure you could make a list too.

And all made in Crapatia. Not to mention it's the bastard child between a Glock and a 1911.

Back
Top Bottom