• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?

When I was on Armslist and had small pistols like a G26, you wouldn't believe the responses I got. One was a girl from the ATL who wrote. "OMG, OMG!!! I've GOT to have that. Please tell me you still have it" I then got offers from other ATL bangers like "I'll come pick it up tonight - cash." then when I told them I already had a meet and deal in the works they kept offering more cash for me to welsh out on my deals...
Hummmm sounds legit. I’m sure they we just having a hard time finding g26 in stock

bahahaha improved? there are only 2 things that will improve odt
source (7).gif

I got my first "I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?" from someone who just joined moments before
I told them where I'd meet near ME and I'd need to see proof they were a resident of Ga AND had their weapons permit. He suddenly had to go to Jacksonville this weekend but he'd meet me this week coming up
Sounds legit
How about " I want to but it, I'll be in town Saturday. " what time Saturday? "I'm not sure, I'll call you" (doesn't have my digits) If you want it you need to let me know when you can be at X don't wait to send me a message 5 minutes before we meet. "I'll call you in 30." "I'll call you in 5 and meet you at Y" meanwhile I'm out doing yard work not sitting on the computer waiting for him to message me 5 minutes before he wants to meet...

How about " I want to but it, I'll be in town Saturday. " what time Saturday? "I'm not sure, I'll call you" (doesn't have my digits) If you want it you need to let me know when you can be at X don't wait to send me a message 5 minutes before we meet. "I'll call you in 30." "I'll call you in 5 and meet you at Y" meanwhile I'm out doing yard work not sitting on the computer waiting for him to message me 5 minutes before he wants to meet...
Anyone who goes from thread to thread telling everyone they want to buy their pistol, when can they meet .... isn't a person I take seriously and the point I tried to make in this thread but a few people get bent out of shape, there was no way I take that guy or anyone like him serious and why it's posted in the "pasture" and not a serious thread

Anyone who goes from thread to thread telling everyone they want to buy their pistol, when can they meet .... isn't a person I take seriously and the point I tried to make in this thread but a few people get bent out of shape, there was no way I take that guy or anyone like him serious and why it's posted in the "pasture" and not a serious thread
as you move thru odt you will find some folks wanna be all up in everybodys business. They wont have anything of significance to add but they enjoy reading what they wrote.

You got a BOS didn’t you?

He better hope so.

GA has extradition agreements with Maryland. I bet you a bucket of chicken the FBI is about to roll up on his house and shoot his dog. And charge him with all sorts of stuff!

But a BOS will save him. Won't help his dead dog, but it'll keep him out of the pokey. I read it on the internets so it must be true.

Back
Top Bottom